impact4Christ

Live simply and you will have a full life. Have a life full of this world and it will not be simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Terrace, California

Been walking with Christ since I stopped crawling.

Monday, March 24, 2003

Fresh
Your heart is soft as dancing leaves
my warm felt touch...fall to your knees.
Your eyes are moist like mist in Spring
wash pain away...cold winters clean.
Your hand grips tight as vine to a wall
faith, hope and love...I give to all.
Your heart beats fast as you hear my voice
calling to my love...make me your choice!
This moment passes in the blink of an eye
to spend it with you...for this I had to die.
-
Look in my eyes you can see it there
an eternity of love...that we will share.
I'm with you now so leave the past
our future together...a clear bright glass.
Your every need is at my sight
I'll comfort you...peace be at rest tonight.
As you go this day remember my love
I'm praying for you...on my throne above.
Abide with me and the fears will go
my Light in thee...everyone shall know!

4 Comments:

Blogger Storyteller said...

I wandered here from Mike's blog and I'm glad I did. This is beautifully said.
blessings, Storyteller.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Evan Roy Dahlke said...

Thank you for your wanderings and blessings. Much appreciated, Evan

8:59 PM  
Blogger Adda Dahlke said...

Hello, LOVE of my life (after Jesus) You are a wonderfully talented man of God and the inspiration for my own writing.
Much Love,
A

9:51 PM  
Blogger Misc. Muse said...

you have a nice blog. I like your poems. I notice you like Jermey Camp- through I am not a fan of his, I have attended his father church- his father is an awesome speaker. I met his mom and brothers they are great people. Their church is here in Lafayette, IN

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home