impact4Christ

Live simply and you will have a full life. Have a life full of this world and it will not be simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Terrace, California

Been walking with Christ since I stopped crawling.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On Friday March 13th I found myself exploding with frustration!
One of my art pieces that I've been working on was not going well.
Another was finished and while I was taking a photo of it, it fell!
Work was also slow for my business which adds to it.
So...
Adda and I went to San Clemente to get away!
I was not running from my problems, just needed time away.
When I'm at home I have the studio calling me and
the office is calling me to do some work.
No one is actually calling me, it is my mind.
There are more channels than my Dish Network provides! :)

Anyway I sat there looking at the Sun set over the Pacific
Ocean as wave after wave came upon the sand.
Then the sweet whisper of Jesus said,
"Like waves to a beach
is my love for you!"

Waves never stop flowing on the beach and
His love never stops flowing to us!
Looking towards the sun
refocused me on what is important!
HE IS!

The next day we sat there looking at the same view
until the cleaning lady "had" to be in the room!
Then we did our regular walk through Laguna Beach,
where I met some artist who encouraged me.
So when I got home on Saturday night I went into my studio and
there it was a finished piece of art that I just lived.
Here's a link if you are interested in seeing the piece.

http://www.evanroy.com/Toward%20the%20Sun.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home